ABOUT THE COMPANY
Top-Translator Translation Agency was founded with the aim of providing translation services to corporate clients and individuals. Since 2005, it has been run by Karolina Grabowska-Jucha, a sworn translator and interpreter of English (Ministry of Justice Sworn Translator’s Registration Number: TP/340/05), Associate Member of TEPIS Polish Society of Sworn and Specialised Translators (ID No. 318).
Karolina Grabowska-Jucha is a graduate of the Institute of English Philology and the Institute of Journalism and Social Communication at the Jagiellonian University in Kraków. She is also a graduate of the Translation Studies Centre in Sosnowiec (1-year course in simultaneous interpreting). She is an experienced translator/interpreter who has worked in this profession since 2002.
Major translations include:
- Treffinger, D. Creative problem solving.
- Radom: TERM, 1996. Gillibrand, E. and Mosley, J. She Who Dares, Wins: A professional and personal development manual Radom: TERM, 1996.
- Thornton, J Sales closing is a process not a problem Katowice: Quantum, 1998
- Sworn translations of different types of documents (diplomas, certificates, forms, car documents)
- Documents sent for translation by courts, prosecutor’s office and police
- Tender documents
- Commercial contracts
- Applications for EU funding/subsidy contracts
- Parliamentary acts and ordinances
- Statements of claim
- Technical documentation